Why does teeth whitening matter? Regardless of how well you care for your teeth, it is inevitable that, over time, some yellowing or discoloration will occur. This gradual change can be caused by aging and substances that stain your teeth (such as coffee, tea, red wine and tobacco).
- We will custom make fitted trays and provide the teeth whitening gel.
- Generally, at-home teeth whitening takes two weeks to complete.
- With the extreme bleaching immediate results can be seen after the first visit and the final results are completed after the second visit.
- Take the first step to whiter teeth and contact us now!
- To whiten the natural tooth shade, bleaching is suggested.
- It is a common procedure in cosmetic dentistry, and a number of different techniques are used by dental professionals.
- Restoration of the underlying, natural tooth shade is possible by simply removing surface (extrinsic) stains (e.g. from tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco) and calculus (tartar).
- This is achieved by having the teeth cleaned by a dental professional (commonly termed "scaling and polishing"), or at home by various oral hygiene methods.
- Calculus is difficult to remove without a professional clean.